Discover Bethany Community’s Programs.
Designed to enhance your lifestyle
Ecumen Bethany Community takes pride in meeting our residents’ needs with dynamic programs and outstanding services.
- Rehabilitation typically involves a short stay with a combination of therapies and rehab technology in our fully equipped on-site center at Bethany Community. We also offer outpatient rehab. No matter how complex your needs, we can create a care plan to help you achieve your individual goals.
- It’s nice to have help so you can live better – and longer – in your own home. We offer home care services through Ecumen Home Care - Bethany.
- Uniquely innovative programs promise security and comfort when a loved one is facing a health challenge or cognitive decline. Ecumen envisions a world in which aging is understood in radically different ways.
- The Ecumen Honor Portrait is our partnership with individuals who live in memory care household.
- Ecumen has a strong commitment to arts programming to enhance the quality of life of our residents.
- Ecumen Awakenings™ is a nationally recognized memory care program developed to replace sedating drugs with sensory stimulation, aromatherapy, massage, cooking, art therapy and more. Awakenings helps to “re-awaken” many residents whose physical and cognitive abilities have often been masked by an inappropriate use of antipsychotic drugs.
- We rely on inconspicuous, technology-based safety monitoring systems. Caregivers can respond promptly to assess a potential crisis.
- State-of-the-art, technology-enabled care delivered through a cloud-based software platform. We emphasize a person-centered approach to managing care.
VoiceCare is a 24-hour emergency response pendant system offered by Ecumen Bethany Community. When subscribing to VoiceCare, seniors never have to feel alone in their homes. Caring and dedicated operators are standing by 24 hours per day to answer the call when help is needed.
System options are designed to meet various lifestyles. From an active lifestyle or a person that tends to stay more in the home, we have a system to an individual’s needs. For a single low monthly fee, users and their family can rest easy knowing that help is only a push button away. The pendant is waterproof and can be worn at all times, even while bathing or swimming. VoiceCare does not require a contract.
Subscriber’s information is preloaded into the system so operators instantly know who and where the call is coming from. Users have the ability to personalize their calling tree and indicate any special instructions should the pendant be activated. The team at Ecumen Bethany provides local installation and support.
To learn more how VoiceCare can help you stay in your home call 320-763-2192.Close
Staying strong and healthy is essential to successful independent living! Our Fitness Center is open to the public ages 55 and over. A variety of exercise machines are available for use in a relaxing, safe and welcoming environment. A low monthly fee allows you access any time of the day or night, 7 days a week. No contracts, pay only for the months you choose to use the center. To get started with a brief orientation or to learn more, give Carla a call at 320-763-2181.Close